What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't the whole point in take away that you take it from the premices? and who actually uses that seating area? and don't talk to me about grease, there's a pool of the stuff in the bottom of the box i just had the fish and chips out of, i've NEVER experience inconsistancy with the racey place, never, the chips are always cooked to a high standard and the fish is large because they use large fillets, not because it's mostly batter............

It is mostly batter, every piece either me or my mum and dad has had too much batter...Either that or not enough...The chips there are sometimes pretty good, but about 75% of the time theyre undercooked, soft and flavourless.
You see Launceston Fryers have both bases covered, a take-away AND the seating area! And whenever I go in there there are plenty of seats occupied. Number of awards won by the Racey Plaice: 0, Number won by Launceston Fryers: lots ;) Face it, Launceston Fryers are comfortably the superior eating establishment and it would seem that everyone except for you knows it ;) 8)

evangilder said:
Getting laid off from work. Damn, I actually liked my job too. Oh well, hitting the classifieds again...
Well damn. Sorry to hear it man, that's bullsh*t luck. I'm sure things will work out for the better though, you're a smart cookie. Best o' luck.

D= It's been really hot out lately so I've had my fan turned on every night. Then when I woke up this morning I looked at it and realised it wasn't working but it was still on and plugged in. :| Yeah now I have to go spend twenty dollars to get a new one. That annoys me because I had other things to waste that money on.​

Nonskimmer said:
Well damn. Sorry to hear it man, that's bullsh*t luck. I'm sure things will work out for the better though, you're a smart cookie. Best o' luck.
Yeah, I have about 2 months worth of severance, so I'm not frantic. Been mulling over a career change for the last few months anyway, maybe it's time to jump. Part of my severance was career counselling with DBM, so I will chat with them about it next week when I meet them.

cheddar cheese said:
It is mostly batter, every piece either me or my mum and dad has had too much batter...Either that or not enough...The chips there are sometimes pretty good, but about 75% of the time theyre undercooked, soft and flavourless.
You see Launceston Fryers have both bases covered, a take-away AND the seating area! And whenever I go in there there are plenty of seats occupied. Number of awards won by the Racey Plaice: 0, Number won by Launceston Fryers: lots ;) Face it, Launceston Fryers are comfortably the superior eating establishment and it would seem that everyone except for you knows it ;) 8)

well the racy place can't be doing too bad if they've stayed in business this long, i'd rather go to the place than the fryers any day... that being said i'd rather have a pasty over either place :lol:

D= I saw this really awesome skirt down in China Town. I tryed it on and it fit me, then my mom looked at it and saw it had a rip in it. So I didn't buy it because I lack the ability to sew clothing.​

:mad: Some weiner was out mowing their lawn at like five o'clock in the morning. I stayed up really late last night so being waked early and not being able to go back to sleep has put me in a little bit of a cranky mood.​

Was the weiner a standard size one? I'm struggling with the physics of a sausage operating grass reduction equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back