What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant be bothered to get everything out, and sit down to paint a tiny bit of an aircraft which prevents me doing any further work...Far too much effort. I could just sit down and hastily assemble evrything but thats pointless.

Saturday was the "Fête Nationale" (Saint-Jean Baptiste). I worked that night and saw how stupid and drunk Québekers can be.

How can it be fun to listen to old shitty French music from the 70s sang by shitty separatist subsidized signers ? You need to be really drunk to enjoy that...

So many things annoy me. But it is especially annoying when it happens first thing in the morning.

:( Okay for once in a blue moon I decide to cook me a nice hot breakfast and then... -dun dun dun- I some how managed to burn the toast to a crisp. Which shouldn't have been possible because it was only light toast and was in there for about a minute or two.​

Sitting here at 3am eating grape fruit from a tin with a knife. The grape fruit is so sour its like putting you're tongue on a 9v battery(the ones with both terminals on one end).

Henk said:
meeting a great girl last night and am so sorry the time was so short that we spent together.

You should say that to her, women love that stuff! She'll say something like "awwwww Henk, you're so sweet, would you like to come see my bedroom ect"

Tiger I see how your head works. LOL

She is really a nice girl and would not want to use her, her dad will put a hail of shotgun bullets up my a@s, for now that will be out of the question.

I know what sort of girl you are talking about Henk, I have quite a few friends who are girls who I really care about, and would never dream of using them. They are good friends to have and that friendship could one day build in to a very strong relationship.

the way guys think it's bloody hard to always wanna be just friends with a girl, there's alwways times we think of shagging them it's just the ways guys think.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back