What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wurger said:
Yes, I should but not when the temperature is a bit over 30 degrees Celsius.

Wurger I would not give a dam, I want a job now I would take it for almost nothing just to get experience, but I know what you mean, I worked at a restaurant and in the kitchen it was almost that hot, and it was even hotter during the summer.

What kind of job do you do Wurger?

Well being very cold here and my step bro saying one thing and doing the opposite thing. I cant wait until he get back from holiday, get his a@s kicked.:twisted:

My dad doing some DIY at 8 in the morning and losing me sleep, and putting parmesan cheese on my Spaghetti Bolognaise only to realise that the cheese turned green.

The most boring class night ever
having to make a presentation... a dance choreographed by a bunch of fags, and a song twice as gay, then i had to stay and listen to the class officer's long speeches until 11pm, then having only 2 hours of free time left, going ghost hunting with a bunch of pussies who dont want to go to the huge cemetery right net to my school.. then at light out, the night prefects were a bunh of noisy little fags

Well it was here for my school bill for a year was R2200, the so cold poor people pay R30 a year. In dollars it would be very cheap.

Well Pisis you will be there soon. well I did not drink much so that is why it annoyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back