What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed a 10 point pop quiz by one point
and the gay guys are having their period again :eeeeek: and they're all like :pain10:

That sounds nice les, we have winter nwoand I would love a nice warm day except for the 100% humidity part.

Nice???!!!!! Are u outta ur freakin South African mind??? 70 is nice, 96 is a tier in the upper levels of hell....

I only live here cause the winters have awesome weather, the fishing kicks @ss, theres more work than u can shake a stick at, real estate is cheap as hell, and fine lookin women flock here like the Salmon of Capistrano... Suffering through the summers is one of the drawbacks.... The other ones would be the freakin hurricanes and the toothless rednecks...

No, we have quite a lot of those days in our summer, and 35.5C is not so bad but 39 and 42 suck. Well I will visit you and just check out the females and I also like fishing with a beer in one hand and a great friend to chat to.

Work, I want work I will get me money and come over there to drive you out of your mind. He he he he....

Heres a typical day on the ol fishing boat Hendrik... Ur more than welcome to come by, but I think the cost of the airfare will end up making u eat the bait instead of fishing with it...

Attachments

• goodfishingday.jpg
    goodfishingday.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 53
Ooooooooh that tickles, hey watch your teeth, hey who's piloting this craft anyhow ...........

who cares ! ~ :p

yes 96 F sucks we had three days of 100 in May now starting to heat up soon it will be 110-115F in July. Puke, I cannot even think in that with heavy navy blue coveralls on and a stinkin hard hat even with a green sunfilter shade.

Goes to show that people get the government representatives that they deserve when they vote for richass "cork soakers" that have absolutely nothing in common with the citizens, are self absorbed and if not patently crooked are immoral at least.
Furious.gif
ROTFLMAO.gif

summer flu here is when u go outside and get sweaty, go inside and let ur sweat dry on the air-con, then go outside where it's raining hot water
there was a blackout for 4 hours here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back