What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, but it's natural I guess, we are after all programmed to continue the human race.

You have to fight to sort that kind of thing out. Or spit roast her.

Nothing annoyed me today. You whiney little bitches.

Getting laid off from work. Damn, I actually liked my job too. Oh well, hitting the classifieds again...

For those of you considering a career in high tech, this kind of sh*t happens quite a bit, so if you like stability and job security, find something outside of high-tech. Money is usually good, but job security is always questionable.

Sorry to hear that, Eric. At least you got a few qualifications to get yourself into another sweet job.

Yep. They gave me a reasonable severance package, so I will be ok for a bit. Still sucks though, they had good hours and no overtime or on-call. I may actually start looking out of state to. I have equity in my house that would likely damn near buy a nice house outright anywhere else. We shall see. I am looking into Lockheed and Northrup Grumman right now. Both are close. It's still sinking in and I will have a clearer idea of where I will go next in a couple of days.

Northrop Grumman has a very large facility here in Mississippi Eric, not that anyone would move here on purpose of course hehe....

Sorry to hear about the lay-off.... Looks like Im selling my company and working with my buddies... Im tired of all the hassles...

well, good luck with the job hunt Eric :thumbright:

what annoyed me? having to miss the vague possibility i could've gone to Yeovilton airshow to meet a girl, she's worth it though :thumbleft:

Having a completely ****ed up toe, having nothing to do all day,and realising that my 6th form induction is actually at 9:15 tomorrow and not 11:15, meaning no extra sleep...

what's annoying? having fish and chips from the Launceston Fryers, the curry sauce sucks, the chips are horrid and the fish not only tiny but is not even edible without copious ammounts of sauce ;)

Jeez youre so wrong, they dont win masses of awards every year for nothing, have fresh chips cooked in delicious Beef dripping is heaven, the fish is excellent and who has curry sauce with chips...

dude what do i care about awards! i get my chips from the Racey place because they taste better than this rubbish from the Fryers, no awards are gonna change my mind ;)

The Racey Plaice are inconsistant, hurried, and low quality...the chips are never properly cooked, covered in grease, and the only reason their fish looks bigger is because two thirds of it is batter. Their sausages also taste like rubber and they dont even have a seating area. Utterly useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back