What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A$$hats try to get me to go solar and the California Public Utilities Commission wanting every one with solar to pay $57.00 each month "Net metering fee" for the "privelege" of having a solar system. One more reason why I will never get solar panels.

Last edited:
Being raked over the coals yesterday for being out Monday and being made to feel bad. Then the CEO does takes off the rest of the week. Wow!

Last edited:
Started back doing some CAD work....Jeez I despise LibreCad....I definitely miss AutoCad10, my digitizer and 16 button puck. With ACad, we had the tools we used the most set up on various puck buttons and didn't have to chase stuff thru multiple pull down menus.

Went to the local Armory before Christmas to have a Covid test done. Hallway into the test area was clearly marking with 6' distance markers, but the woman behind me with a sporadic cough kept getting much closer. Not wanting to turn around and speak to her when I got the the next dot I stomped my foot hard and pointed down at the marker stating to keep you distance, she finally got the message!

Bl**dy Windows 10 - again!
I had an auto-update earlier today, which has altered the way I upload pictures from my cameras, and it took me half an hour to eventually find the images, and figure out how to get them to where I wanted them !
If it ain't broke, don't ****ing fix it, Microsot !!!!
Don't worry, I'm sure Windows 11 will solve all your problems, plus I've heard it cures Covid 19 on top of everything else.

Last edited:
12500 (payment per hour) * 8 (hours of work) * 30 (days of month) = 3000000 Tomans!

3000000 / 27402 (1 USD) = 109.48 USD!!!
I actually forgot to add this:

Poverty line is about 150M IRR, or 15M Tomans ...

Again, as "Khomeini" said ... "Economy belongs to donkeys" !!!

Once again it's the jackwad that empties both pots of coffee at work and can't be bothered to make more. Feel like sending a company wide e-mail stating what should be obvious when you push the handle on the pot and it just sputters and nothing comes out that is an indication there isn't any coffee left in the pot!!! Lazy people just annoy the crap out of me.

Last edited:
Back before retirement, when I made the coffee, I filled the pot from the water fountain (the kind with the big bottle on top). One time, the gal friday who reaally ran the office, caught me and chewed me out. I asked, "What's this water for?" She said, "It's to drink." I said, "That's what I'm going to do with it right after I put some coffee in it. I'm not going to bathe in it." I cleaned the water filters from the city water to the processing machines so I preferred the water that I didn't what was in it.

Trying to do some banking the last couple days. One drive through lane open with a line of card 15 deep and main lobby is closed. 3 different Wells Fargo branches, all the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back