What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glenn,

Small world, mine was at 59 too. Sounds like we had almost identical issues, I was 100% blocked on the right coronary artery and 80% on the left. From what they told me, the other way round was not survivable.

Kim

Heart attack this morning. In intensive care now. One stent put in where an artery was 100% blocked. Tomorrow another stent will be put in where it is 80% blocked. They say I'll be out of hospital this weekend and off work for at least a week
Sad to hear about heart Attack, Hope you get well sooner.

When I saw him, he was not slowing down, so I tried to turn away. This way it was not a direct 90 degree hit, but more of a glancing blow. Right front side of car is smashed, right front wheel pushed in, lost my coolant. He must have slid against me, because the rear quarter panel is also damaged and the rear tire flat. I ended up down the side street, while he ended up on the sidewalk, so we both ended up 90 degrees from our initial direction of travel. He was moving so fast that after the crash I had to double check to make sure I hadn't run the stop sign. No, I definitely had the right of way. And, yes, he had been drinking. Although the police didn't arrest him for that. Time to start looking for a new car. Damn. And I had just filled up.

I had an in-car camera for such a situation. However, it was worthless. Based on your experience, I might consider a new one.

When I saw him, he was not slowing down, so I tried to turn away. This way it was not a direct 90 degree hit, but more of a glancing blow. Right front side of car is smashed, right front wheel pushed in, lost my coolant. He must have slid against me, because the rear quarter panel is also damaged and the rear tire flat. I ended up down the side street, while he ended up on the sidewalk, so we both ended up 90 degrees from our initial direction of travel. He was moving so fast that after the crash I had to double check to make sure I hadn't run the stop sign. No, I definitely had the right of way. And, yes, he had been drinking. Although the police didn't arrest him for that. Time to start looking for a new car. Damn. And I had just filled up.
Every crash you walk away from is a good one.

Screenshot_20220127-124530.png

Yesterday, I bought 5GB of internet!

Today, only 200 MB remained.

No VPN, No Gaming, No YT Videos watched.

Just about 1 hour of twitch, and same time on Instagram!!!

I thought that only chips are filled with air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back