What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Once again people emptying both pots of coffee at work on can't be bothered to make more. Jerks (I'll be politically correct since there are probably children present)!!!
At my last job, the sales staff were notorious for taking the last of the coffee and then leaving the empty carafe on the hotplate (the coffee maker was a commercial Bunn machine) and if not caught in time, would bake the coffee remnants and create a stench.

Not to mention having to pull the carafe, wait for it to cool and then clean it before making more coffee.

Stupid a-holes... 😬

Wanted to take our big torque wrench (it's 5 feet long) and slam it on the knuckles of the morons that followed our crew Saturday morning. They were supposed to drop the tail hook, disconnect the main fuel line and then start disconnecting everything from the engine. Idiots disconnected all the electrical and hydraulic stuff with the tail hook up. We spent 3 hours putting it all back together so we could power the aircraft and drop the hook...

Wanted to take our big torque wrench (it's 5 feet long) and slam it on the knuckles of the morons that followed our crew Saturday morning. They were supposed to drop the tail hook, disconnect the main fuel line and then start disconnecting everything from the engine. Idiots disconnected all the electrical and hydraulic stuff with the tail hook up. We spent 3 hours putting it all back together so we could power the aircraft and drop the hook...
That makes me think of the old saying "If you don't do it yourself, someone else will just "f" it up". Ok, maybe I just made that phrase up just now, but it doesn't mean it's not the truth.
Reference previous statement of "Stupid-A-Holes"

Last edited:
It's begun… smfh

Damn :(

People never learn.
D66600E0-F265-4D35-AEEF-7C02DD1E1107.jpeg

Damn :(

People never learn.
View attachment 659180
Nope, they don't and among Putin's demands even a few weeks ago, was for NATO to abandon Romania and Bulgaria.

Romania, Bulgaria and now Hungary are staunchly condemning Putin and backing the Ukraine - so it looks like things are following a path similar to the early stages of WWI...

This has the opportunity to blow up real fast.
I fully agree.

Like I mentioned the other day, Bulgaria has been fully mobilizing, moving assets to the east coast and calling in reserves.

Aparently, Romania and Hungary are doing the same.

Putin is on the verge of making a big-ass mistake.

But let us not take our eyes off Taiwan while all this is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back