Okay, I'm just a bit tired of Non fitting kits! or is it just me?????
So I got a Kittyhawk F-35B and want to build #9 from VMFA-211, on the HMS Queen Elizabeth.
This one.

I built a Davidson F-4F Wake Island from this same Sqn.
What is Annoying me you ask!
1. Broken part in the bag, unopened.
Proudly mfd in CHINA 2012! Why China I ask!!!!!!!


Continuing.......
Parts don't fit. The disk is too thick, and to large in diameter.
So it is necessary to Taper the edge, and make sure to file off the tree tabs.

I make copies of the instructions and make notes.
The green tells me I have cut them off the tree, the red that it's been glued up.
But in this case if I had followed instructions Nothing would have fit in the fuselage.
I had attached some before I checked, then had to tear them apart.


Isn't modeling FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
Non of the Internal stuff is visible anyways!!!!!!!!