What Annoyed You Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Truck got rear ended on the way home from work last night. Felt fine right away afterwards, but felt my necks and shoulders stiffening up later in the evening. Still stiff and a little sore this morning.

Rear bumper is toast, class 3 receiver hitch is toast (badly bent and the main tube is nearly snapped in two), spare tire, don't know as it is locked in place by the bent receiver hitch. Tailgate took a little damaged too. That's just what I can see. It still drives straight and have not pull to either side so I'm hoping that's all that needs to be fixed. Her car on the other hand is probably a total write-off. She was pretty shaken up.
I think I'm heading to the Doc later as the more I work this morning the stiffer and more sore things are getting.

Rear bumper is toast, class 3 receiver hitch is toast (badly bent and the main tube is nearly snapped in two), spare tire, don't know as it is locked in place by the bent receiver hitch. Tailgate took a little damaged too. That's just what I can see. It still drives straight and have not pull to either side so I'm hoping that's all that needs to be fixed. Her car on the other hand is probably a total write-off. She was pretty shaken up.
I think I'm heading to the Doc later as the more I work this morning the stiffer and more sore things are getting.
I hope you are all right and only sore.

Neck and shoulder still sore from accident. Pain has shifter from mainly the left side to the right. Just had the truck looked at this morning by the body shop, in limbo until the isurance company decides to repair or total it out. Hope they are quick to make a decision as I spent the weekend looking at replacement on line just in case and found one almost exactly the same for a half way decent price (considering the price of used vehicles these days).

Well, truck was totaled, 15000K in repair costs (frame was bent and needed to be replaced). So time to shop for a Truck. Not a good time for car shopping. Was going to look into used ones, but am leaning towards new and just extending payments out a little longer than I wanted to.
Waiting on a check from the other drivers insurance company so I can decide what I can put down.

Today is Memorial Day and I wonder how many people stop to reflect on what the meaning of the day is. Each year I take time to remember friends and family who lost their lives to leave us the legacy of liberties that we are fortunate enough to enjoy. I can only name three unfortunately but I know that there were more that I didn't hear about.
Friends:
Lavonne Prather Vietnam 1969
Ralph Edward Posey Vietnam 1971
Family:
Gary Wayne Stanley Iraq 2005

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back