What Annoyed You Today? (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Today is Memorial Day and I wonder how many people stop to reflect on what the meaning of the day is. Each year I take time to remember friends and family who lost their lives to leave us the legacy of liberties that we are fortunate enough to enjoy. I can only name three unfortunately but I know that there were more that I didn't hear about.
Friends:
Lavonne Prather Vietnam 1969
Ralph Edward Posey Vietnam 1971
Gary Wayne Stanley Iraq 2005
:salute:

Inability of anyone being able to do anything correct the first time, let alone the 2nd time!!! Geico has made a mess of my claim for re-imbursement for my totaled truck. Electronic payment is all messed up, so let that be a lesson, just have them write you a physical check on the spot and go to the bank!!!

You thought you had a bad deal.
Think of how the insurance company would have responded to this claim.
One of the outs the thieving !"£$%^&* use here is to say that is rising water or inundation - not flooding and most policies only cover flooding
1654113992801.png

I was taught that Bees/ Bumble Bees were insects. The State of California has now classified them as fish. Does this mean that if I have a Fish [Bee] swarm needing removal that I will have to call a Marine Biologist to have them removed?

Last edited:
F'n weather
F'n HOT
then
F'n collllllld
Now I have a head cold centered in my sinuses.
Sneezing, coughing, blowing me snozz!
Up at 3.30 most mornings now.................... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The repair I had done on my truck a few weeks ago failed today. Back to the shop tomorrow with it.

And what annoyed me today was the auto shop that did the original repair tried to weasel out of their warranty. I showed them video of the engine misfiring and the plug bouncing in and out of the cylinder, and the mechanic acknowledged that yes, that was the plug he'd worked on.

After they fix their botched repair I'm never coming back here again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back