What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Poor sleep last night. Shortly after going to bed last night started to get massive calf cramps in my left leg, tried to stretch, no go. Bent my leg at the knees and stretched and my hamstring muscle would cramp up. Got up, drank a cup of water, came back, drank more water, ate some salty crackers, came back. This went on for an hour or so. After finally getting rid of the cramps I started needing to use the backroom from drinking all the water!!! You just can't win. Then to top it off woke up to a bloody nose this morning!!!
Been there. If it continues, may want to consult with medical. My would get so bad, I could not straighten my leg and ai had to try and hop from the bed to the phone in the other room. Almost called an ambulance twice. I went to a clinic and the doctor said the pregnant woman get leg cramps all the time. WTF? I was a 50 year old male. Went to another doctor that actually graduated.

Last edited:
Waiting to go the my part time job. Found out last week the building closes Monday for 4 weeks of renovations. It is contract work. No building, no clients, no money. Lost my job last month when I returned after getting covid. At lease there is a new year around the corner.

Well now....... new laptop and CANNOT stay logged in to this forum............WTF
Irritating as hell trying to get used to New Sh!t..............
No DVD drive and no bloody slot for Memory cards..........................WTF
Having to Pay for MS Office............................................................................ "
Having to pay for a new version of Corel................................................... "
Having to pay for pdf995 cuz MS pdf does not recognize 995.......... "

Yep... there is a small square to mark for that option while logging in on the main forum page.

Well now....... new laptop and CANNOT stay logged in to this forum............WTF
Having to Pay for MS Office............................................................................ "
Having to pay for a new version of Corel................................................... "
Be sure to check box asking for staying logged in, next time.

Not a good thing at all, but hopefully we dont pay for any app or game! [im completely against this "cracking" thing! no difference with thievery]

I'm with you on all the above. My first computer was a comadore 64. Bought it in 82 or 83. It did the job until 91 and it was damaged in a hose fire. Now everything is worthless in 3 to 4 years if you are lucky. Had my phone for 5 years and then it is no longer supported. Now I pay 20.00 more a month for phone service. Guess I have a real phone now, 5G service.

1 choose a better web browser than MS Edge ( I prefer Brave )
2. Buy a cheap USB DVD player, here they cost around €20 as nobody uses DVD anymore
3. You always had to pay for MS office if you wanted to use it legally. Install Libre Office or use the online version of Word if your demands are not that high.

1 choose a better web browser than MS Edge ( I prefer Brave )
2. Buy a cheap USB DVD player, here they cost around €20 as nobody uses DVD anymore
3. You always had to pay for MS office if you wanted to use it legally. Install Libre Office or use the online version of Word if your demands are not that high.
1. I use Firefox never liked any of the others.
2. Yep! My last Laptop DVD drive gave up the ghost and I got an external DVD. Works a Treat.
3. Office and Corel were student copies I've used for years, just loadem up from discs.
Wife is a teacher, so I think we can get a school versions Office and Corel, still full versions, and just drop the fees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back