What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My granddaughter (15) said "papa, your computer would run a lot faster if you got rid of all these cookies". So she proceeded to take it back to DEFAULT SETTINGS, AUGH !!!!! Should have been watching, got distracted by the two younger granddaughters. No Office Programs, Facebook won't let me log in because it doesn't recognize the device. Took it to Best Buy, Geek boys pretty much said sorry. They did put Office back on, but the new one does not let you save cropped images as JPEGs, eliminating most of what I do with history stuff such as old newspaper articles. Spent the last week trying to figure out all the passwords I need. It has taught me to put those on my external hard-drive. My nephew is an IT guy and he says he has an old version of Office that he can put on, NEXT WEEK. So maybe 2 weeks after this happened, I'll be back where I started. Started a new FB page, WOW, getting everything back on there is months worth of work at least. Oh and to top it all off, the computer is SLOWER!!!

Two days this week got tagged to help launch delivery aircraft right at my lunch time. Grrrrr....finally get to sit down and grab a snack about 40 minutes before quitting time. Love waking up the southwest side of town with jets leaving in full burner.

I love when YouTube just up and decides to shadow ban one's ability to comment on videos for no legitimate reason. No mean or controversial words in the comment or reply, doesn't matter what channel or video subject, I post a comment or reply, refresh the page, and the comment or reply isn't there. It never went through even though YouTube said it went through. This happens even after multiple tries.

Good job, YouTube.

Fix your site.

And stop being censorious jerks.

Poor sleep last night. Shortly after going to bed last night started to get massive calf cramps in my left leg, tried to stretch, no go. Bent my leg at the knees and stretched and my hamstring muscle would cramp up. Got up, drank a cup of water, came back, drank more water, ate some salty crackers, came back. This went on for an hour or so. After finally getting rid of the cramps I started needing to use the backroom from drinking all the water!!! You just can't win. Then to top it off woke up to a bloody nose this morning!!!

Poor sleep last night. Shortly after going to bed last night started to get massive calf cramps in my left leg, tried to stretch, no go. Bent my leg at the knees and stretched and my hamstring muscle would cramp up. Got up, drank a cup of water, came back, drank more water, ate some salty crackers, came back. This went on for an hour or so. After finally getting rid of the cramps I started needing to use the backroom from drinking all the water!!! You just can't win. Then to top it off woke up to a bloody nose this morning!!!

Magnesium. Take magnesium supplements. I used to get calf cramps as well when sleeping. Turned out it was magnesium deficiency.

Been there done that with the cramps. My problem is low potassium rather than the magnesium.

Last night was using one heel to scratch the other calf and the inner quad muscle decided to get a knot in it. 20 seconds later, I'm half on the bed, half on the bedside table trying to maintain a very contorted position that minimized the pain and left me try to massage the knot out. Wife was a bit freaked out, but nowhere as much as the cats were.

I'm sure mine was caused by shoveling the first snowfall of the year up in the Great White North. Wet and heavy, and since I've not done much in the ways of exercising in the last couple months it's coming back to bite me. Going to have to keep a bunch of Banana's next to the bed.

On the plus side, you woke up in the morning.

Know the feeling and the night prowls even though I take a daily magnesium. Such is life and old age. :D

I was told on the golf course, I used to get leg cramps on tee off, Tonic is the go. Used to carry a bottle in my bag. Even now eight years later always have a bottle in the fridge. Cramps gone in seconds.

Was watching a foreign news channel, they were interviewing Russians in Red Square and those Russians really p+ssed me off. One old whore said the displays there proved that Russia is a great nation and she wished her grand children were there to see it all. I wanted to send her and her family an ISIS suicide bomber. Then a dirty old bastard said that the Russian Federation was the heir to the Soviet Empire and had a right to impose themselves on any people that they choose to. I would like to see the same misery and suffering that the Ukrainian people are suffering though inflicted on his family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back