What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I let my son drive my car today. The plan was for him to drive to the auto shop to pick up his car, leave my car there, then my daughter would drive me there to pick up my car on the way home from work. A few minutes after he left work, I get a call. "Dad, you're not going to believe this. I just got rear-ended"
He had stopped to allow a bicyclist to cross before proceeding into a roundabout, and got hit by a car that was looking for traffic approaching from the left.
Eight months. I've had the car eight months. Fortunately, my son is ok, and the damage appears repairable. Still, eight f....ing months.

Q-prevent car barrow.jpg

Yup. This is putting pressure on home building. Since much of my job is providing material for new construction, I'm very nervous about a slowdown.
Yeah, the real state market could take some damage but is not expected to be as severe as the 2008 hit, at least in the USA. A strong job market drive inflation up but help peoples keep and change jobs. Hope you could surf the waves.

Here in Europe could be harder, specially with the energie costs balloning (although we have some respite in the last weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back