What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't understand what you have to contact me and Wojtek for?

Marcel Marcel , go home....you're drunk! 🥴🤯🤪😉😆😂

IMG_20220925_210613.jpg

It's time for my annual fall cold. Each year with the first cold snap I get sick.
Nose looks like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. Up half the night coughing and blowing my nose. Eyes watering so bad, I'm half blinded.
Other than that, I feel great.
Except when I cough so hard my arms go numb.

My dog Sunny brought a dead squirrel into the house today. It was not very recently deceased, so I think she found it after it fell off a phone line and expired. I shrieked and she right away dropped it and got the idea that I was not pleased with the gift. Then I had to go out to the storage building and got a shovel so I could pick it up and bury it in the front yard.

My dog Sunny brought a dead squirrel into the house today. It was not very recently deceased, so I think she found it after it fell off a phone line and expired. I shrieked and she right away dropped it and got the idea that I was not pleased with the gift. Then I had to go out to the storage building and got a shovel so I could pick it up and bury it in the front yard.
You should have rewarded her. She brought dinner.

Screenshot_20220928-000758.png

Since my last visit, I've got this message, when I tried to login here and many other sites.

Blockade and censorship is not just for well known "applications", but also games and international forums.

Mobile internet cut off from midday to midnight, and slowed the broadband / home internet services.

View attachment 688981

Since my last visit, I've got this message, when I tried to login here and many other sites.

Blockade and censorship is not just for well known "applications", but also games and international forums.

Mobile internet cut off from midday to midnight, and slowed the broadband / home internet services.
Be safe Bro'.

Needed a number of items over the weekend. Took the time to check online that everyone had what I was after....Nope, out of 7 items, at various stores and locations, I only managed to get one, the 91% isopropyl alcohol, for cleaning some steel stock prior to Dykeming it. Everything else was either out, or unlocatable when I got to the store.

Needed a number of items over the weekend. Took the time to check online that everyone had what I was after....Nope, out of 7 items, at various stores and locations, I only managed to get one, the 91% isopropyl alcohol, for cleaning some steel stock prior to Dykeming it. Everything else was either out, or unlocatable when I got to the store.
Home Depot carries denatured alcohol. That's what I use to clean metal before spraying on primer. It's essentially ethyl alcohol.

Home Depot carries denatured alcohol. That's what I use to clean metal before spraying on primer. It's essentially ethyl alcohol.
Yep, we use 50%, 70% and 91% for the most part at work for various cleaning processes, but at times I have to get some 99%. In this case, it's a home project, so ended up with it at wallyworld, as it was 1/4 of the HomeDept price for the same stuff, but in two bottles instead of a tin can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back