What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The P-39 was quick and nimble,
'bout the size of a thimble.

With nary a warning and without a doubt,
a wrong tug on the stick would bring it about.

Ass over teacup, it'll jig,
and to find your carcass, six feet they'll dig.

* This is an old limirick (set to off-key singing and alot of alcohol at the local pub) that I just made up.

In Minnesota? Pointing with your thumb cocked back results in the school going into lockdown until the SWAT team shows up.
Wish i could rate this horrifying.
No wonder our kids are getting screwed in the head.
My aunt had her first kid just 5 years ago, wouldn't let the baby even crawl on the ground or go outside due to germs, she was always sick, but she never understood, a child needs to explore, hurt itself a little to learn, create some calluses in the spirit and body to protect themselves.
When she nearly died of a simple cold, she finally learned and let the girl explore and go on the ground, and put weird stuff on her mouth, etc.
Now's shes a healthy kid.
I'm not saying we should spartan raise kids, but i think there's a balance to life.
Newer playgrounds are often made with a rubbery floor surface instead of more traditional options, like mulch or asphalt. The rubber provides a soft ground for children to fall on. The idea, of course, is to keep children playing safer.

But the nonprofit play:groundNYC says lowering children's risks on the playground is not equal to increasing their safety.

"What the spongy surface playgrounds don't do is teach kids that there is a consequence to falling, and they won't learn anything from it," says play:groundNYC Executive Director Rebecca Faulkner. "The spongy surface really just teaches them that the ground is soft, which, of course, it's not."

Wish i could rate this horrifying.
No wonder our kids are getting screwed in the head.
My aunt had her first kid just 5 years ago, wouldn't let the baby even crawl on the ground or go outside due to germs, she was always sick, but she never understood, a child needs to explore, hurt itself a little to learn, create some calluses in the spirit and body to protect themselves.
When she nearly died of a simple cold, she finally learned and let the girl explore and go on the ground, and put weird stuff on her mouth, etc.
Now's shes a healthy kid.
I'm not saying we should spartan raise kids, but i think there's a balance to life.
I remember taking my kids to the park when they were very little. They would climb to the platform at the top of the slide and leap off into the sand below. Brush themselves off, and do it again.
Oh! The looks of horror from the moms!
Needless to say, they grew up to be Marines.

In Illinois they have passed the the Safe-T-Act to make things "Safer."

• The new law eliminates cash bail for almost every crime, including 2nd-degree murder, kidnapping, and armed robbery.
  • Criminals with ankle bracelet locators who don't show up to court can't be pursued for 48 hours, giving them ample time to drive almost anywhere in North America.
  • Police will no longer be able to remove trespassers from your property.
Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 07-48-16 Gangsta's Paradise Illinois Democrats Pass New Law to Spread...png

Sure looks safer for ciminals. Glad I have no need to go anywhere near there!

Lawlessness enforcement.
Anarcho tyranny:

A stage of governmental dysfunction in which the state is anarchically hopeless at coping with large matters but ruthlessly tyrannical in the enforcement of small ones.
This isn't a fluke, it's always designed to be that way.
In Illinois they have passed the the Safe-T-Act to make things "Safer."

• The new law eliminates cash bail for almost every crime, including 2nd-degree murder, kidnapping, and armed robbery.
  • Criminals with ankle bracelet locators who don't show up to court can't be pursued for 48 hours, giving them ample time to drive almost anywhere in North America.
  • Police will no longer be able to remove trespassers from your property.
View attachment 686264

Sure looks safer for ciminals. Glad I have no need to go anywhere near there!
Now try to insult a goverment official, joke about Chicago's mayor hairline or be mean online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back