What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK. You may try to use the universal paint remover ..

zmyuni1a.jpg

Someone has broke in and stole some goodies from my storeroom... Some old brass and bronze antiques, around 150 kgs of rice, several Chandeliers, fans and other electrical things, about 10 kgs of stones, beads, and other things and equipment ... You name it!
This is very sad to hear and I'm assuming a blow to your jewellery making. I hope you'll be able to regroup in some way. :eek:

Last edited:
Today my wife got home and realized she forgot her phone at her mother's house. She's going through the DTs now.
I shouldn't laugh, but she makes such a stink about me being addicted to my phone.
I'm not addicted. I just like being connected. I can put my phone down whenever I want.

Today my wife got home and realized she forgot her phone at her mother's house. She's going through the DTs now.
I shouldn't laugh, but she makes such a stink about me being addicted to my phone.
I'm not addicted. I just like being connected. I can put my phone down whenever I want.
Bet you've got it close by now just in case a respondent reacts to your post!!...............................................:D

30 minutes into the shift and we still have no idea what we are doing tonight. We've hit the hour point twice within the last week or so without knowing. Makes for a slow night til upper management suddenly looks at the clock and goes into panic mode and starts to add new tasks with less than a half hour of the shift left.

Miserable, lousy, crappy weather in this Godforsaken State I live in (Minnesota). For every decent day in a month there are 30 crappy ones to balance things out. At least there aren't Hurricanes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back