What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really crappy Wi-Fi in this hotel. Takes a long time for it load and respond. I can't catch up with the posts.
I can watch Deutsche Welle specials on yogurt carving or something less interesting. I try to watch a Russian channel without subtitles but the signal is so bad they all sound like Max Headroom. I think they are saying that Russian industrial prowess will bury America, Ukraine keeps bombing their own citizens, and it's all going to plan.

(Also, same with post number 12,302)

Really crappy Wi-Fi in this hotel. Takes a long time for it load and respond. I can't catch up with the posts.
I can watch Deutsche Welle specials on yogurt carving or something less interesting. I try to watch a Russian channel without subtitles but the signal is so bad they all sound like Max Headroom. I think they are saying that Russian industrial prowess will bury America, Ukraine keeps bombing their own citizens, and it's all going to plan.

(Also, same with post number 12,302)

Russian industrial prowess will bury America, Ukraine keeps bombing their own citizens -Max

Attachments

• MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg
    MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
I'd have bigger problems there than that!
Not really! Biggest problem for visitors is Filternet, common name for internet due to extensive blockades and filters by both regime and foreign companies.

Second problem would be mistaking official and unofficial currencies, Rial and Toman, respectively.

My generation and newer ones, 1990 and onward, are fluent in English, and if you're lucky, you'll find someone to be able to communicate in French, German, Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Italian or Spanish, as well, on different levels.

Beside those two, there aren't any other major problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back