What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Windows updates are free. So who and what is charching you?
Wondering if it's an Acer scam?
Acer scam.jpg

Wondering if it's an Acer scam?
View attachment 718272
Non of that you need. They often try that scheme on not too computer savey people with some scaring yawns about privicy up to date etc. What you are paying for is the service from microsoft but then through another party

Call now and stop this. With 120 dollars you can buy a kit and we the pleasure to follow the build. I say win-win.

I need more practice in programming, so I can make my own VPN.

All these "sufferings" will end in about 15 - 17 months, September 2024. I'll be free to leave the country, legally. However no idea where to go, possibly we'll go hitchhiking the globe.
Will not help you to program your own. A vpn server is a computer outside your firewall (or in this case outside of your country). With vpn you make direct contact to that server and that server then contacts the Internet. So for the firewall it seems like you only contact one site (that one vpn server).
You could hire some room on the AWS or Azure cloud and run a VPN server there. Make sure you can contact the server through port 443, all other ports will be suspicious to your government's firewall.

Will not help you to program your own. A vpn server is a computer outside your firewall (or in this case outside of your country). With vpn you make direct contact to that server and that server then contacts the Internet. So for the firewall it seems like you only contact one site (that one vpn server).
You could hire some room on the AWS or Azure cloud and run a VPN server there. Make sure you can contact the server through port 443, all other ports will be suspicious to your government's firewall.
Could this "port 443" be also the reason behind why sometimes a specific VPN works or not? Almost all of VPNs start with good speed and stable connection, then both start to go down, then it won't work, at all... The time varies from a few minutes to more than a month, till that specific VPN could work properly again.

I need more practice in programming, so I can make my own VPN.

All these "sufferings" will end in about 15 - 17 months, September 2024. I'll be free to leave the country, legally. However no idea where to go, possibly we'll go hitchhiking the globe.
ignore my ignorance ARTESH but what are the rules for citizens leaving your country ?

ignore my ignorance ARTESH but what are the rules for citizens leaving your country ?
Generally, nothing special! But in my case, political activities against regime caused to a "not leave where I live" for 3 years, which is over, and "not to leave the country" for 7 years. There were other prices I paid, but all are gone, except the leaving country one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back