What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This one is stretched out over 3 weeks. On my last 3 night shifts, idiot boss had me covering dozer tracks and bring a 1 kilometre long and 1 metre high windrow out about 20 metres out to narrow up the road. The reason....the Ministry of Mines was coming in for a tour. On my second to last nightshift it rained so I could see low spots on the N. Eskers Rd. and I told the idiot I wanted to bring material from the berm to fill the holes in and make the drivers ride a little smoother. He said, "Nice plan but its not my plan and I want you to do something different." He took me for a drive and showed me a spot on the dam that had two levels and still having the Ministry on his mind, he wanted me to take 200 tons of material and level it out; an hour and a half wasted on cosmetics, no haul trucks drive there. What further annoyed me? I go back in this tour and find that the Ministry never showed up. Worse???? I go down to where I levelled out 200 tons and tidy it up and find they were putting a two metre lift over top off it. It snowballed from there over the next six days

It's tough when the relationship has to end. It was a hard realization that the only sane move for both parties was to call the lawyer. You have my empathy.
She had the gall to want our children over there as her and her adulterous partner were getting drunk. Un freaking believable.

My first wife was a "recovering " alcoholic. I found out I was not a psychiatrist, doctor etc. The mood swings, arguments and not being able to reason with her led to the end of our marriage. She was drop dead gorgeous, at the end that didn't matter either. It was an extremely painful, mentally and physically challenge. Good luck with your outcome.

She had the gall to want our children over there as her and her adulterous partner were getting drunk. Un freaking believable.
Do what you have to for the kids. Which may mean keeping them out of that environment if possible.

No kids with first wife, step daughter and step grand daughter. I still talk to the grand daughter over 25 years later.
Take care of yourself so you can take care of the kids.

Queensland Police.

My sons shop was broken into between Friday night and Saturday morning. He spent over 2 hours on the phone with the QP call centre, located who knows where, and they said they will file it and someone will contact him. He spent all Saturday night in the shop rather than get his finger prints all over any on the damaged lock etc and is still waiting of course

He can no longer afford not to clean up and replace the damaged lock which will destroy lots of finger prints.

Queensland Police.

My sons shop was broken into between Friday night and Saturday morning. He spent over 2 hours on the phone with the QP call centre, located who knows where, and they said they will file it and someone will contact him. He spent all Saturday night in the shop rather than get his finger prints all over any on the damaged lock etc and is still waiting of course

He can no longer afford not to clean up and replace the damaged lock which will destroy lots of finger prints.
Sad commentary on Our police forces! No money in investigating break-ins!!!!! Fecked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back