What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just cleaned it with a alcohol patch, slathered on some anti-biotic ointment, and put a fingertip bandage on it and it feels much better. Just don't want to get an ingrown toenail or infection like the last time this happened!! So far it's just a flesh wound...
I had an ingrown toenail (big toe) a few years back and had the doctor "fix" it by ripping half it off. Friend said I was an idiot and should have just packed it up with cotton wool. Three months later it was growing in again so I tried her suggestion. Far faster and cheaper and less painful than visiting the doctor.

Bucksnort101 the next day.

1721934494234.png

Noticed that the my pickup has developed a slow coolant leak, appears to have been leaking for a little while as I was down nearly 3/4 gallon of anti-freeze. Hard to find where it was actually leaking from, but I believe if is a bad thermostat as the dash temp. gauge will stop giving readings every once and a while or it will go haywire and read temps all over the place.
Been looking for my extended warranty papers for 3 days to see if it is covered under warranty, thankfully it appears to be otherwise looking at a $700-$900 repair bill;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back