What are the all time best build threads here? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Robert Porter

Senior Master Sergeant
Would be interested in getting pointers to your all time favorite build threads on here. From recent to the dim past! Hopefully the photo bucket disaster has not invalidated any of them. There is some amazing skill and knowledge that has been shared in several that I am already aware of just curious of some that I may not be aware of because I have not been a member as long as some.

I have slowly been plowing through them, and agree they all offer something. Was just curious if there were threads that people find themselves referring too over and over, or looking back on fondly. Guess my question is poorly worded as there are no bad threads, but there are so many it is hard to find the gems sometimes!

I have slowly been plowing through them, and agree they all offer something. Was just curious if there were threads that people find themselves referring too over and over, or looking back on fondly. Guess my question is poorly worded as there are no bad threads, but there are so many it is hard to find the gems sometimes!

I cant remember the posters name but there were some models done of an EE lightning and a Lancaster photographed against back drops of airfields and hangers that really did look like the real thing.

edit found one, the Lighning was lost to photobucket.
Triumph's Ian Collis model Lancaster Bomber Lovely Lou

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back