Jadera
Airman 1st Class
A tad bit early, but for his young people and for the people who haven't out grown it yet, what are we being for Halloween. For me personally, I'm going to a robotics competition dressed up as Killa from Tarkov!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Like an actual snowmobile or a costume?As a prank one Hallow'een, I stuffed an old snowmobile suit full of rags, a Barbie makeup head, boots, and gloves and tossed it out the second floor window when kids would ring the doorbell.
After two tries I almost caused a car crash, so I had to stop.
Oooh, that sounds fun.A snowmobile suit. It's a one piece winter garment. Like insulated coveralls.