What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fixed it.

20230910_155722 (1).jpg

Nope " We were, shall we say....in the land of " here be monsters" has a Tolkien flavour. Fit a car with a cronky nav set. You might fight dragons and dwarfs next.
Actually, the nav is really good. But when you go waaaaay off road, there really isn't much it can do:smile2:

What am I doing today?

Well, I'm back from the VA. The drain tube (catheter) into the pleural cavity around my right lung became blocked so it was necessary to pull it out and punch another hole in my chest for a new catheter to be inserted. That went OK and they drained out 1+ liter of fluid. We'll see what comes out tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'm sitting here with 2 holes in me and hurting a bit.

What am I doing today?

Well, I'm back from the VA. The drain tube (catheter) into the pleural cavity around my right lung became blocked so it was necessary to pull it out and punch another hole in my chest for a new catheter to be inserted. That went OK and they drained out 1+ liter of fluid. We'll see what comes out tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'm sitting here with 2 holes in me and hurting a bit.
Ouch! :oops:

What am I doing today?

I feel ya, I had my semi annual cardiologist appointment.

So far so good.

Nice stuff. Hope you do good buissiness.

Intrigued with pick 3 pocket knife with rope.
Whats that about?

Seem to remember a film with a knife and shoelace of sorts.

Nice stuff. Hope you do good buissiness.

Uhhhm whats are those?

20230913_112938.jpg

Got any history on the FW190 stick? Boy that would be a nice thing to have i must admit.
No, I don't. Also, I was wrong, the other grips are Ouragon and Vampire. The Meteor is still at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back