What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, so the benchtop is finally here and installed!!

I have to wait two days before removing the wrap, in order for the adhesive to set up.

I can't wait to see it in all it's stainless steel glory! :)

20230915_151113.jpg

Absolutely nothing. Same boring crap I have been doing since I went RIP.

SaparotRob SaparotRob

Dont go so blisfull unaware
Sign papers anywhere but not there.
Do not stay with disgraced fam. Who knows the second you signed all goodies are hers. And know who "disgraced" her.

Read before you go up on blood revenge.

I am sorry but what i read about the thing and now this.
I got a few hairs rasin',

Packing for Thailand. I have documents my soon to be ex-wife and I must both sign. Then we'll be hanging out with the family for about a month and a half. It's all good.
Years ago, I had an acquaintance that was a former Thai commando.

One of his favorite possessions was a beautifully carved box that was full of ears he had "collected" during the Vietnam war.

I'd just say be careful with that trip.

Years ago, I had an acquaintance that was a former Thai commando.

One of his favorite possessions was a beautifully carved box that was full of ears he had "collected" during the Vietnam war.

I'd just say be careful with that trip.
Nobody messes with Aunty Praiwan's rice bowl. I'm connected. And very, VERY polite.

SaparotRob SaparotRob

Dont go so blisfull unaware
Sign papers anywhere but not there.
Do not stay with disgraced fam. Who knows the second you signed all goodies are hers. And know who "disgraced" her.

Read before you go up on blood revenge.

I am sorry but what i read about the thing and now this.
I got a few hairs rasin',
The documents are from New York. Certified Thai translations included. I got a killer attorney. Ain't no hint of revenge. They ain't disgraced. It's all good.

It looks great! Very efficient layout. As time passes, you will want more light and more drawers. Have fun in the man cave.
Not sure if this qualifies as a man-cave.
The shop is about 800 square feet with a 16 foot wide (by 12 foot high) roll up door and a floor to ceiling height of 14 feet. So perhaps man-cathedral? :lol:

If some of the lighting under the cabinet looks dim, it's because I have them switched to low power.

So today, I pulled the wrap off the stainless and wow!

Behold:

20230916_163117.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this qualifies as a man-cave.
The shop is about 800 square feet with a 16 foot wide (by 12 foot high) roll up door and a floor to ceiling height of 14 feet. So perhaps man-cathedral? :lol:

If some of the lighting under the cabinet looks dim, it's because I have them switched to low power.

So today, I pulled the wrap off the stainless and wow!

Behold:

View attachment 737720
Forget the extra lighting. You're gonna need sunglasses.
My mancave/cathedral is near 3000 square feet, however it comes with the penalty of the family wanting to "store stuff for just a little while". My youngest sister's junk has occupied about 25% for 13 years, but she said, " just six months". My 87 Chevy Caprice went outside, then sold. My youngest daughter and son in law (Coast Guard family) have their overflow in my shop as they have to move every three years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back