What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have about 120 sign painting brushes! Deciding how to package them to send to my son in CA!
Its hard to part with them. But!
Pack them in sections of pvc water line to protect them, then box the sections all taped together. I shipped a bunch of O/A torch handles a few years back, packed that way and all safely arrived. Two had been partially crushed, but no damage to the handles.

Having to make the decision with my Sister that our 90yo Mother who has dementia/alzheimer's, a mostly fused hip joint and other things will have to live in a care home when/if she comes out of hospital.
That sucks. Remember when we were little and the grownups would say "if only they could stay young"? I wish the same about my parents.

Having to make the decision with my Sister that our 90yo Mother who has dementia/alzheimer's, a mostly fused hip joint and other things will have to live in a care home when/if she comes out of hospital.
Sorry you have to go through that. Makes me realize how lucky I was that our mother stayed in fairly good health all the way to the end.

PD day today with no PD. Principal is out as she is overly stressed and said do what needs to get as we have 14 days of school left. Today will be grades for the day, listen to music, and be on here all day. Maybe research some aircraft. It's very quiet without my 33 children today.

Users who are viewing this thread