What are you doing today? (4 Viewers)

My shop building is actually 1,200 sq.ft., but about 400 sq.ft. is occupied by a studio apartment, which I need to refurbish.
 
Waiting for my lift to Bangkok from Inchon.
IMG_1959.jpeg
Go Boeing!
 
:thumbright:
 
Spending money… :(
I wish there was a cheat system IRL... Where you could write:

Player.additem 0000000f 1234567890

Or even

Fastforwardtosummer
 
Troubleshooting my 1998 Celica. At about 0600 yesterday I was pulling into a gas station and the engine quit. Tow cost $120 to get it home. Was able to confirm that the new timing belt I installed 1300 miles ago did NOT break- a relief. And now to figure out what else it could be.
 
10 hours at work.
Came home and worked on the garage and cleaned up some of the garden until dark. A bowl of chili for supper, and then spent the rest of the evening trying to figure out why the dryer isn't working.
Conclusion: it's broke.
Humidity sensor likely dead, which caused the thermal fuse to blow.
 
10 hours at work.
Came home and worked on the garage and cleaned up some of the garden until dark. A bowl of chili for supper, and then spent the rest of the evening trying to figure out why the dryer isn't working.
Conclusion: it's broke.
Humidity sensor likely dead, which caused the thermal fuse to blow.
I'm laughing with you, bro.
 
Starving myself and then sitting on a toilet later. Getting rotor rooter'd tomorrow. lol
Yeah, I hear ya. Heaps of fun no?
 
Starving myself and then sitting on a toilet later. Getting rotor rooter'd tomorrow. lol
Been there. Soiled that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back