What are you doing today? (2 Viewers)

Only one doctor ever commented. "Zeppelin racing?" I told him if they had it, I'd be interested.
 
I've signed for things with names like Marke deSade, Attila T. Hun, and others. I've also written "sign here", when told so.....
 
I always found it interesting that they rarely checked who was signing for what.

One of the guys at the shop, who worked under me, had a great (but often dark) sense of humor.

Sometimes, if I was out, he'd sign for shipments. Some of his favorites were Won Hung Lo, Long Duc Dong and Phuc Yu.

As you may have guessed, he was Asian...
 
This.
Mother's day over here.

Messenger_creation_9337ec26-74b9-45be-914d-a39320d4312c.png
 
Spending time on this forum. :evil4:


Wheels
 
Finishing up my taxes. Right now Turbotax says I need to send them another $9000+ and I have no doubt that it will be more like $12000 once it is done, plus taxes to South Carolina for the income on the property I own there.
 
Last day of school before break. Finally! Then some relaxing time working on some kits.
 
Finishing up my taxes. Right now Turbotax says I need to send them another $9000+ and I have no doubt that it will be more like $12000 once it is done, plus taxes to South Carolina for the income on the property I own there.
That's what you get, you evil capitalist.
If you were a prole like me you wouldn't have any income to pay taxes on.
 
For the next 5 days, model building and goofing off. Wifey just left to visit last daughter, so son in law is her target.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back