What are you doing tonight?

Watch some movies and maybe do some work on me Corsair ,then some Roast beef ,Man it smells nice
 
Annual Thanksgiving meal topped off with a family argument


sounds like fun

Don't know yet it's 6:50am

proberly do abit of study:x

then work on me corsair for an hour or 2:D
 
Sitting down looking at my brand new pistol my father-in-law gave me. Its a Ruger P97DC .45 cal. He gave it to me for only doing about 3 hours of work and I didn't even do that much. It's been a good night.
 
Working till 8pm and then coming home have something to eat and then watch tv and sleep. That is all I need tonight.
 
I would keep it, even when they are losing, I still have to watch my Niners.

I am 49er Faithful!
 
I wanted too, but to get HD in the games, you had to spend another $100 to get Superfan. That's was just too much money for me. I was a little mad that you could not get games in HD in Sunday Ticket package, and that made my decision for me. All in all I just realized it was a lot of money to spend, and to not get HD games, just did not seem worth the cost to me.

Arguably, possibly the two greatest. I think Young would have been the best off all time had he not sat behind Joe for many years.
 

Attachments

  • MONTANA.jpeg
    MONTANA.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 125
  • steve young.jpeg
    steve young.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 126
Going to have a few beers with the boss after work.

EDIT: My Boss dad were rushed to the hospital and thus we called it off.
 
Nice Thor! ! ! !....HAVE FUN!

About to go work on the Corsair for about 2 hours then have tea then do some study then bed all to hopefully do the same tommorrow
 
Going to work and then come home and get a good night sleep for once.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back