What are you doing tonight?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Staying up tonight (10.50 pm here) to watch my English Premier team Westham play Bolton, Live....in about 15 minutes.

Public holiday for monday!:D

if you like your stress levels high 109ROAMING being a chef is the job for you !
been doing it for 25 years and though i still enjoy it its getting harder to still feel that way !!!!!
but when you have a great night at the stove its great feeling

if you like your stress levels high 109ROAMING being a chef is the job for you !
been doing it for 25 years and though i still enjoy it its getting harder to still feel that way !!!!!
but when you have a great night at the stove its great feeling

For me its hard to imagine the stress levels
my kitchen at home is stress free because if someone in my family complains ,I simply tell them to shutup and thats the end of it (spose you couldn't do that with your customers)so the difference of cooking at home to it being your job are obviously different so I wander if I would still enjoy it?

Tonight I'm up late watching movies..Yay!:D

anyway Enjoy the Sports guys!

Having a beer and thinking about a lot of sh*t and having a look at what I have been missing all the time I have not been online.

We have missed you Henk.

After a weekend of the boys soccer, tonight it's a quiet evening to spend reading the last few days paper, talking about my oldest attending his Homecoming Dance (his first), and having breakfast for dinner.

Recupirating aagghh!I think a couple of Canandian Hunters an hit the sack.the last two days have been pulling down outside soffit and facial boards and I am still not through.What a can of worms:mad:

I cooked pasta at 6am yesterday

quite tasty could of gone with a different sauce though...

I'm due to be watching Band of brothers in a couple hours

Well, We were sitting on the couch watching two and a half men, while the wind was blowing a gale... Heard a crack and ran outside to see the fence blown down across the driveway.....

The shitty part is, last year this happened and it took the owners 3 months to put it back up... At least that time it blew into the vacant block next door, this time we can't even get our cars out!

We have a car we just sold, that needs to get to the mechanics to get a few things done and getting picked up on Wednesday. I have to leave for work at 6:30, my girlfriend has to leave at 8:30, and the real estate won't open until 9am!

Another day off maybe? grrr....... Just what we don't need.

Well, at least it didn't land ON the cars.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not sure about tonight. Tomorrow night I'm cranking up the BBQ Smoker and throwing a couple home made Pizza's on it. Nothing like wood cooked Pizza!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back