What are you doing tonight?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Soccer with the little guy. Lift weights with my highschooler. Make some chinese stirfry. Passout.

Well I am still sick. This was a real bad case of the flu this time. Really put me under. I feel much much better though and the fever is all gone, but I am going to take it on the safe side and do nothing tonight.

The wife is going to pick up the pizza we just ordered and then we are going to lay around the couch and watch movies.

Chris ~

man drink some hot Glüwein ASAP !! that will burn that crap out of ya

gong to have a cold Schneider Weisse in a few moments, but can't see much of anything it is so dark outside

tonight who knows, probably work on my book projects though my office needs a major overhaul clean-up, better turn up the Schwere Metall

The heck with it, I'm violating my diet and heading to the local specialty Beer store after work tonight and picking up a couple sixer of some locally brewed yearly released beer!!!! Surly Brewing Co, Surlyfest Lager. Only found in Minnesota as far as I know. Had some last weekend and it is good stuff, not a traditional Octoberfest, but it's good!!!

Buck, my dad is in your part of the world right now. Actually, Minnesota is where his whole family is. He is there celebrating his 55 year high school reunion and seeing people that he hasn't seen since gradulation as this is only the 2nd reunion they have had.

If you see him, say hello. ha ha ha

Well, it's a long weekend here this weekend, and I'm not working. So tonight we're going to the local pub where the radio station is having a birthday party and 2 of my favourite bands are playing. So in about 6 hours, I will be well and truly ferschnikkered!

Playing host to our friends who spend most of their time in the Med on a
35ft catamaran based in Turkey.
My turn to cook so on the menu I shall be serving
Warm Goats cheese with onion marmalade and ciabata toast
followed by
sharp lemon sorbet.
Main course will be
Salmon with a tomatoe and garlic coule, carrots swede and Celeriac mash.
And finally desert is
Plum crumble topped tart and fresh vanilla custard.

Sounds nice, you cook? If they came to mine, they'd be handed a menu for the local indian takeaway and a can of Guinness :lol:

My Dad got told by a medium that I'm gona be a Chef.Now hes convinced .I cook dinner quite a few nights

apparently I cook well according to mum

Quite enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back