What are you doing tonight?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

holy dog poop batman, I'm about ready to chow on lasagna dinner perfected by my lovely bride, and then blast off into some deep stuff on the Ta 152H

Chilling after a dinner of Salmon and steamed broccoli. Going to be laundering my flight suit tonight for an upcoming in-flight shoot and chilling with the missus. Going to be getting the younguns to bed here in a few for some peace and quiet.

Enjoy the quiet Eric!

I won't be around tomorrow so I'll post now. I'll be with a bunch of dudes from work having kind of a guys night out. Everyone is bringing their laptops and we are going to play Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, then grill some steaks and drink some beer.

Spening a nice relaxing night at home with the wife, watching movies and having a nice dinner with her. Then after she falls asleep I will probably come online and work on some school stuff.

Soccer night tonight.....just watched our local Adelaide United win their home match 2 - 0...and moving on to the English Premier League....only one problem? My Westham United game clashes with my Wife's Manchester United game....

Today most likely nothing......tommorow going to see the Jets play the Arizona Cardinals

I am jealous I have not been to an NFL game in over 10 years. Hell the last game I went to Jerry Rice was still playing and top of his game. Got to see him catch a nice deep touchdown pass from Steve Young against Atlanta.

I used to go every year and watch San Francisco play against Atlanta. Man I can not wait to go to a game again.

i'm working ! hate working on sunday nights its always slow going then some bastard always comes in for dinner at the last minute after i've been stood doing nothing for an hour or so and am ready to go home !!!!!

Hamburgers on the grill and a couple of beers. My youngest and I are going to read his Dogfight book by Robert Jackson and Jim Winchester in bed together as we retire for the night.

Feel your pain. Good pizza. Double cheese with half sausage and brocholi bites on the side. Had a couple of beers to wash it down. Nice night.

Well I got one just because you got one Timshatz! :D

One more good thing that comes from Italy :)

I'm going to drink beer. Probably not a lot, but I need it. Been a tough couple of days.

Most likely go out to my Brides new place of business and meet the owners and chef ect ect.... The bar/grill isnt opened yet as they are still getting it set up... Im beat as hell and she's not all that motivated, so possibly just eat some dinner and watch a movie before the couple of Negra Modelos Im gonna drink make me pass out from exhaustion...

Its been a long week and its only Wednesday...

will be up late tonight with a counseling apt, then home for a glas of Wein and maybe more work on the "books" till ?? eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back