What are you doing tonight?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just the pizza, my brutha. Actually, my dad just got back from Minnesota about 20 minutes ago. He was there for his high school reunion. He went to Harding High in St Paul.

Other side of town from me. I'm on the west side of the Twin Cities. I'll post some pics of the Pizza in case you don't make it and want to see what you missed;)

Wisers is another Canadian Wiskey pretty smooth like Crown but not sweet.It runs about $14.99 a 1/5 here.

Wisers. As good as Crown and 1/2 to 2/3 price. Excellent Canadian Whiskey. I would buy it over Crown any day of the week.

My little guy is feeling a bit better. We're watching Harry Potter I. Can't go wrong with that.

Looking at this site, then trying to decide what to do on a wet Saturday night. Ccan't get any modelling done at the minute, and not in the mood for doing more on the Harrier picture, so.... not been out for ages, might go to the pub........

Trying to finish one of my two 1/48 Hellcats so I can start my Corsair. I've ordered a 1/32 Dora, but it was taking a while, so I bought the Hellcats for an interim project while I wait. It was supposed to go Hellcat - Dora - Hellcat, but my Dora is still MIA, so I bought an interim for the interims! Gar!

I finished the wife and my halloween costume. We are going as A&W rootbeer bottles. I bought brown shirts and painted half the logo on one shirt and half the logo on the other shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back