What Are You Listening To??? (13 Viewers)


That is fantastic ..... I stumbled across Tangerine Dream in the early 80's. So ground-breaking ....pre-techno, chill, proggy. This would fit in their canon seamlessly

EDIT: I listened to the whole thing .... loved it!
 
Last edited:
After the (long-overdue) death of my iPod, I had to rely on the radio for drives or workouts. My life was intolerable. I don't want to use my phone for my music, preferring to have a dedicated, separate device ... sorry, Steve Jobs. So Steve Jobs (well, his former company...) retaliated by killing the iPod. Much pondering ensued ....then I stumbled on refurbished iPods available through Amazon. Sorry I took the plunge, and ordered a refurb'ed iPod 7 Gen. It arrived yesterday and I got it fully configured and loaded in an hour or so. So what am I listening to? 1993 tracks. I'll be back in 8.3 days :-P
 
20260530_170847.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back