What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is ive had 2 great Minis, a not so great Metro, and an extremely fast Fiesta XR2. This Citroen is the slowest car i'll have owned, so its not terribly exciting :lol:

And more chance of dying when you crash ;) Nahh thats pretty cool, Ill probably get a bike when Im a bit older, but I need a car...I have friends and would like to be able to transport them from time to time ;)

i have friends too but they can damn well transport themselves ;) besides i can get one of them cool "if you can read this the ***** fell off" shirts :lol:

Wait a minute... You're currently taking driving lessons and you already drove cars before ? So you acted illegally...

Nope...raced them in fields...Only illegal driving Ive done is up and down the lane here a few times, but getting a bobby on the beat here is less likely than winning the lottery.

Lots cheered me up today, firstly wearing face paint to school for halloween provided some hilarious reactions for the insolent youths who get cockier by the minute...Then bought a car (definately with my head and not my heart), and also the person I bought the car off was saying how she isnt taking the grandchildren out trick or treating because its about witchcraft and dark things, but instead is teaching them about light things and jesus...Then noticed my black nail polish and said that however I may choose to be that the lord will always love me...And theres a sticker in the car window saying Love Cornwall! Jesus loves you all! So thats gonna come straight out...Me and dad got in the van when we left and burst into laughter :lol:

Few pics - my previous 4 cars, and how I went to school today...
(Can't find a pic of my other Mini...)

Attachments

• 78.50.jpg
    78.50.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 60
  • mini.jpeg
    mini.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 55
  • XR2.jpeg
    XR2.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 56
  • bl 002.jpg
    bl 002.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 52
haha, she sounds a hoot ;) congrats on the new wheels though ;)

having a nice chat with the person i cheered up today, and realising i've got an hour tomorrow to gently work my way through a complex integration question, i've sudden developed a love of integrating the functions of graphs to find the area under them, which often relates to the probability :love10:

Ok going for a job interview and it sounds great, way better pay and time than the sh*t work I do now and hope they would let me know. It is a job with a 6 ton tipper to get the materials the factory needs to operate and they close during the December holidays untill mid January and still get paid for that time.

you don't call them tippers? what do you call them? lorries where the rear part of the body can tip up to dump off whatever's in there, i'll let henk describe in detail!

and i gave someone something today, they emailed me saying it was the nicest, most thoughtful gift they'd ever been given, not bad for 5 minutes work :lol:

We in the US have acquired a much more sophisticated version of the Kings English, Lanc. We call them "Dump trucks". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back