What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad going for one of the most developed nations in the world... remind me to introduce you to the exciting world of "silent" letters sometime, it's something americans seep to struggle with, believe it or not there're some letters in some words you're not supposed to pronounce ;)

oh, and going on a nice bike ride today......

Yeah I saw you just at the top of St Stephens...

Well I woke up this morning, got a letter saying ive got a work experience placement...Then I did a mind map for chemistry which is ****ing awesome, but the best bit...

I GOT MY CAR!

Attachments

• ax 003a.JPG
    ax 003a.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 45
...and a tipper is a forklift or bucket loader, Henk?

No mate sorry but it is not that, this is a tipper.

you don't call them tippers? what do you call them? lorries where the rear part of the body can tip up to dump off whatever's in there, i'll let henk describe in detail!

Yes lanc that is a tipper and that is what we call it here when the rear part of a truck, small truck and pick up can lift to dump sand or gravel. They come in many sizes. The one they will give me is a 6 ton tipper that would be used to get cement, sand and stone to supply the factory, since I have that largest license I can drive anything on the road except for a motorbike.

haha, at the end of England's big defeat at the hands of NZ and just before the world cup next year, the ending music for the show was Fall Out Boy's Sugar We're going down swinging, and they kept repeating the "going down down in an earlier round" bit which i found quite ironic.........

You spoiled *******! :lol:
Congrats on that, please don't kill urself in that Citroën...

Spoiled?! I worked hard scabbing money from realtives to buy that ;)
Im taking bets on how long before im killed though, my knees are jammed on the wheel and you have the turn the wheel a quarter way before it actually has any effect on the direction of travel :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back