What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all feel like that some days Matt, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

As for my daughters flying lesson - nope she has not had it yet, I just booked her a trial lesson. She wants to learn to fly, so i got her a trial lesson so that she can see how she gets on. Before it costs me a fortune!!!!

nice to hear you like being back at collage CC.

And yet opens up so many personal and professional opportunities. :)

Heck, she might not even want to fly but get bit by the aviation bug to just immerse herself in it? Like me!

What can hurt, right?

And yet opens up so many personal and professional opportunities. :)

Heck, she might not even want to fly but get bit by the aviation bug to just immerse herself in it? Like me!

What can hurt, right?

This is true. Aviation opportunities are excellent in the military. USMC is hurting for pilots so badly right now. Military training is not only FREE, but you can't beat it. Plus, since they are having an acute shortage of pilots, the bonuses they are throwing out in the USMC are sweet for re-upping after your obligation is over.

Booked my driving test for Feb 20th. Nervous already.

I remember my test. I got hollared at for going any speed above engine idle. When it came to parallel park, my first crack at it was horrible... I hit the curb practically perpendicular... guy gave me another shot and that one wasn't too bad so I passed.

The wife just made some awesome sweet tea! It's the simple things in life that keep me smiling.

Went to the local commercial center... I bought a 1/48 P-51D model kit from Revell at $14.99 (CND) and a 1/48 B-25J also from Revell at $24.99 (CND)... That's less than half of the price they were before Christmast. YAY !

I also grabbed both of Three Days Grace's CDs. Their first one at $21.99 (CND) and their latest at $9.99 (CND)... Go figure why their latest is cheaper than their first one! However one of their song (Home (the fourth of their first CD)) doesn't play well... It crashes after one minute. But all others play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back