What Cheered You Up Today? (44 Viewers)

Slightly excited to be applying for another job again. This is for 'Scientific programmer' in the same company. I'm now a BioInformatician, but I have developed myself more into a technician and software developer than a scientist. I've done the science stuff long enough. The team leader where this new job is vacant admitted to me that they profiled this job on me, wanting 'a second Marcel', so I have high hopes this job will be for me. Also this job is probably scaled higher than my current job, so that will give me some good prospects. The only disadvantage that I see at the moment is that I will probably not go to the US anymore in the near future. I always enjoyed going there the last 6 years and visit one or more of our brethren from this forum as a bonus.
 
Our Adelaide Crows played and won there way to the AFL Grand Final and my daughter, away in Japan, and who is a member of the club still got to see the game at the Coolabah Sports bar, An Aussie/Kiwi "Pub" in Osaka where they had the game on Live.
 
Relaxing isn't it? I have a Guyatone LG65T from 1964 or 65 and a 1963 Fender 6G11-A Vibrolux amp that I enjoy.
Sounds good. :thumbright: I'm using a vox ac15. Great amp :)

What cheered me up today? Max Verstappen wins the GP in Malaysia.
 
About bloody time!

That's what I said...:D

and got this from my daughter, upon returning from Japan....:D
Type 10 Tank_Tamiya 1-48 Scale.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back