Airframes
Benevolens Magister
What, you're not on holiday ?!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks! Lucky in war and lucky in love. Who could ask for more?Congratulations Bill !
I hope you both have a wonderful day, and that the kids spoil you !
Congrats to you and your better half, Bill!Today, April 6th, my wife and I will celebrate our 71st wedding anniversary. What a wonderful journey it has been.

Congratulations on 23 years. Today I too feel like a newlywed.Thanks for your reply.Congratulations Bill!
You guys make me feel like a newlywed at only 23 years
Congrats! Amazing achievement!Today, April 6th, my wife and I will celebrate our 71st wedding anniversary. What a wonderful journey it has been.
Congratulations!! That is truly fantastic to hear, I feel quite terrible that I failed to thank you for your service earlier Bill, you have my sincerest gratitude and admiration for your example and patriotism. I too hope I can spend 70 years and beyond with a special person someday, I'm a little young at the moment for that, but I'm getting there!Thanks! Lucky in war and lucky in love. Who could ask for more?![]()
Good luckCongratulations!! That is truly fantastic to hear, I feel quite terrible that I failed to thank you for your service earlier Bill, you have my sincerest gratitude and admiration for your example and patriotism. I too hope I can spend 70 years and beyond with a special person someday, I'm a little young at the moment for that, but I'm getting there!