What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

Lovely few days at home. Back to the daily grind tomorrow...
 
20180623_075149.jpg


My 11 year old son drew this "String-bag" from the In-Action book. Not bad, but I am biased!
 
My neck is feeling alittle better after having 4 needles stuck deep and some electrical current shot in.I have more energy now though still not 100% but will we see those days again?
 
20180704_130855.jpg
A family picnic - great food, fellowship and my Granddaughters cake.
 
Last edited:
I love the cake!!!!

Bought a new (new to me) guitar, didn't really need another guitar, probably paid too much the new guitar, but when you are a lefty you have to do that sometimes when you find what you are looking for.
 
Will do.
Did you save a piece of cake for me;)
Sorry Pal. You are a dollar short and a day late. Take my word it was good:occasion7:
 
Next year;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back