What Cheered You Up Today? (6 Viewers)

i bought a Robot Coupe for the kitchen at work !

you gotta be a chef to appreciate how much it cheered me up......... :lol:
Good Lord...you could dispose of a body with that. Great news Terry. Model stash about to grew?
 
No Geo, the house would need to grow before i have room for more kits - and built models !
BUT !
It does mean that I can get more trips in the 'Tin Tent', and more airshows and museum visits, without having to budget carefully - and also, very probably, a unique opportunity for Karl and I to do a special air to air sortie, more of which when I persuade Karl, after a number of beverages, that I will pay for it !!!
And you never know, I might even decide to head to Cannuck land, instead of doing European tours, just to ensure you colonials are behaving yourselves !
Not going to 'blow' it all, and will ensure I have some financial 'fall back' for the next couple or four years, but I also think I might as well do something 'cool' before I'm too disabled and / or 'crinkly' to be able to !!
 
While searching for a missing part from by B-17 build I found an exhaust pipe assembly from the Hawk 75N I built for the first Foreign Service...….. 7 years ago!
 
Been interstate for a couple of days to see the Eagles in concert in Melbourne, a fantastic Show was put on by the Band which included the late Glenn Freys son Deacon in his stead. Didn't try to be his Father, sang Glenn's songs in his slightly different way and did his father proud.
Would like to hope they visit down under again......
 
Formula 1 season started again.
 
Bottas winning with a good lead over Hamilton. And Red Bull proving the swap to Honda was a good one.
 
Been tidying and rearranging the house, and with the help of a friend, managed to get 14 sacks of rubbish to the tip. I can now see the floor in the spare bedroom, and after around another week of moving stuff, and probably a further half dozen sacks and a few boxes, I should be more or less sorted in the entire house.
Slow, hard work due to the arthritis, but worth it - and amazing just how much cr@p one accumulates over the years !!!
 
When the word "crap" is mentioned in my house she really means my stuff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back