What Cheered You Up Today? (17 Viewers)

Keep out of trouble by spending more then you make. Sound to me like very bad advice. A awfull lot of people get into very much trouble when in debt.

Destoying the rich ?

Etc
It reads, "You CANNOT keep out of trouble by spending more than you make".
 
What a great day you had, Adler.
 
got to release some stress by doing my best Gordon Ramsey impression on my butcher.

he calls to tell me they missed my order i placed last night so they'll drop it off some time tomorrow !

the items are for a wedding tomorrow so in rather blunt tones i advised him to get it to me today......

feel slightly better now
 
chicken breasts, sirloin steaks, cumberland sausages for a BBQ wedding tomorrow.

12'c and rain forecast so will be cooking it inside :lol:
 
Looking Forever for an Accurate photo of the front and rear Cargo doors of a Super Connie!!!!!
and I mean FORever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night I scored!

Connie_S2F_28.jpg

The doors of the Old Heller kit are less than accurate........ But this is Bitchin!
 
job interview over zoom went very well.
they want to meet in person next week.
much better working hours 08.00 - 16.30, 5 days a week at a local clay pigeon shooting venue.
still interesting enough menu so fingers crossed
360_F_206224834_VfIYAblOFs7Zdj9fo7voKsoxwKICXf9t.jpg
 
I've eaten British food before so I know how boiled clay pigeon tastes............ :evil4:

Seriously, wish you the best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back