What Cheered You Up Today? (14 Viewers)

Hearing how good of a job I am doing with my students. It was the worst of the 7th and 8th grades. Now it's the best! I however, gave many props to my admin team and counselors who are pretty good at what they do. Teaching middle school is not for the faint hearted.
 
Got a part time job as a cashier in local store, afternoon shift. It's near my home, 1 minute walking, and payment is great.

Now, I should try to find a job for morning.

My university classes are online, so no worry about working all day.
 
Finally removed the last section of galvanized pipe that I needed to before new (soaking) tub install. That suckered fought me tooth and nail!
 
I think that Morning time work is OK too...

My Girlfriend just texted that someone had ordered 250 lighter necklaces for his shop and even paid for lighters ... Saturday we should go to Bazar to buy Lighters and some other stuff.
 
2 weeks of annual leave and the ability to travel again 🎉🎉🎉
 
out of the Hotel business, start new job with much more sociable hours on 17th, hope the Wife will cope with me being home a lot more often ! :shock:
Aw man, I was hoping to stop by and sample your "Roast Clay Pigeon Crispy Leg & Foie Gras Hollandaise" as the last place!

Seriously, congratulations on getting a more work/home life balance!
 
Great news, Marcel.
 
Whatya get, whatya get?
A BMG special
8685FC62-05B1-4FDE-B043-A2C1885E4DFB.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back