What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Yes but now there could be two and we wouldn't them mating.
 
More hardware showed up this week...Only about 60 more part numbers to have all the bolts in stock for the L-5B.... Using Milwaukee Jobsite Organizers to store hardware for now. Going to move to a big Lista drawer cabinet when we finally get moved into a bigger shop space.
 

Attachments

  • Hardware.jpg
    Hardware.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 68
Was at the rifle range speaking to a couple people that run the NRL22 competition about what I will need to compete. Told them I had been having trouble finding a left handed bolt action .22 rifle and they said they were just at the local Scheels and there was a lefty Bergara B14R on one of the display racks. Went over at lunch to day and picked it up, a bit more than I wanted to spend, but with the bonus work gave me it will be paid for. Now to scrounge up the cash for a good scope and other goodies and I'll be good to go.
 
Q-guitar  death.jpg
 
It been one year since I was diagnosed with and operated on for prostate cancer and once a month I get a PSA test to see how I'm doing. Usually I have to wait about 10 days for the results from my chemical doctor but I guess she gave me an early Xmas gift. When diagnosed, my number was 135ish. Today the number was 0.01. I can't be cured but can be treated.
 

 
It might be the picture, but that Tele looks kinda strange on to upper-rear area where your arm would rest. Looks a little different, does it have a armrest contour cut into it?
Nope, that's just the photo. This is a proper slab body telecaster.
 
Went through the entire month of December without using my credit cards once!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back