What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

My cat Bootsie, she rescued me 5 years ago and has been my shadow ever since.
 
Hey wheels, where have you been? It's been some time since I last saw you here, I believe?

Almost three years it seems. My last post before I logged in today was in May of 2019. :eek:

Mudspike and Mission4Today are where I spend a lot of my time these days.



Wheels
 
Getting my review and being told how bad I was by people who make rules and don't enforce them. Then she goes on to tell me I have to think if I really want to come back next school year. All the while I am thinking how lucky they are I don't break my word when I sign a contract, all these last four months I am getting job offers and turning them down. I am going back to my old job next school year. The grass is still green on the other side, regardless of what it looks like when you are on the other side. Still has cow patties and everything! You would think I would have been hopping mad, but I wasn't. I expected it and now see why they have the high turnover they have every year. My wife was madder than I was!
 
France won the Grand Chelem.
 
Hope it works well for you Airframes.
 
Hope it works for you Terry. The arthritis is starting in on me now too. Went to drill out an intake with a pin-vise yesterday and the pain in my thumb was so bad I had to stop. Can't take Motrin for it because I'm on a blood a thinner from the heart attack.
 
Happy to report that, 24 hours after the first injection of the new meds, there's a very noticeable difference. Not as stiff, although walking still difficult, inflammation and pain very much reduced, and I managed to get around six hours sleep, which is twice as much as averaged, per night, over the past seven weeks !
The meds are a once per week injection, so I'm hoping to be able to get back to something approaching normal within a couple of weeks.
Wait ....... me, normal ??
Don't be silly !!!
 
Good to hear Terry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back