What Cheered You Up Today? (9 Viewers)

After yesterday's fiasco, my son and I got his scooter tied down and taken to the shop for repair. They have the special tire in their warehouse, and the job should be done by Tuesday (they're closed on Mondays). The customer service was excellent, and as an added bonus, m'boy has a lead on a job that could potentially teach him a lot about twisting wrenches, because like everyone else they need help, and he already does a lot of work on his bike himself.
 
Half of the family here down with Covid, but my test was still negative. Luckily the others don't seem to have a bad variety of the bug, so no major problems.

Keep safe, my friend...and hope all your family members make complete (and rapid) recoveries.
 
My daughters 4K teacher says that my five year old understands everything her Spanish speaking teacher tells her. It's great news because it's the exact same thing my mom did to me. The only time she speaks Spanish is when she sees the other kids in the class acting up, she starts commenting on the behavior.
 
Got my hearing aids (with Bluetooth) today.....WOW!!!!!
 
He is not a robot.
1647005134077.png
 
I'm looking to relax and enjoy the first night in over a year without some form of studying, not getting shit faced.
 
80 p[roof. That always cheers me up. In the last year I've become a fan of it. After enough of that who gives a crap what's going on out there? Remember. do nothing that you regret, regret nothing that you do.
 
Last edited:
I just got done with 50-watt syrup, jamming along with AC/DC, Cream, and Sabbath. While it was a mixed bag, I had this moment coming out of the guitar solo for "Badge" where I surprised myself, improv all the way. Somehow I fell down the stairs and landed on my feet. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back