What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

It hasn't cheered me up yet, but it will later tonight. Picked up a bottle of Patron Reposado Tequila last night, picking up limes, Triple Sec, and ice tonight, picking myself up off the floor tomorrow morning.
 
More importantly Please, PLEASE warn us if tequila makes your clothes fall off and you post pictures!!!!!!!
 
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, I just like hanging AROUND drunken people, I don't actually like being drunk.

At restaurants, I'd often get seated at the bar since the drinks would come faster (food service is better too), and my off-beat nature is generally mistaken for being mildly drunk rather than having an autism spectrum disorder.
 
Last edited:
Saw the ortho yesterday. Redid the x-rays and nothing broken or damaged that could be seen. A tiny amount of arthritis in one area, but not enough to worry about. Decision was made to shoot the knee with a big load of steroids and monitor it for two weeks. 🤬 Can't stand anyone messing with my knees or eyes. Had the nurse track down a blanket or something to toss over my head while doing the injection. She and the Dr laughed about it, as did I. I can watch my own stitching, IV insertions, colonoscopy or cardiac cath work, but no way on dealing with eyes or knees.
Slept about 16 hours after getting home, going to hit the bed in a few minutes again, but knee feels way better. Still some soreness, swelling going down and less induced pain when bumping it or side loading it. Probably not even going to need the cane when I head back to work on Monday night. Yea....
 
Saw the ortho yesterday. Redid the x-rays and nothing broken or damaged that could be seen. A tiny amount of arthritis in one area, but not enough to worry about. Decision was made to shoot the knee with a big load of steroids and monitor it for two weeks. 🤬 Can't stand anyone messing with my knees or eyes. Had the nurse track down a blanket or something to toss over my head while doing the injection. She and the Dr laughed about it, as did I. I can watch my own stitching, IV insertions, colonoscopy or cardiac cath work, but no way on dealing with eyes or knees.
Slept about 16 hours after getting home, going to hit the bed in a few minutes again, but knee feels way better. Still some soreness, swelling going down and less induced pain when bumping it or side loading it. Probably not even going to need the cane when I head back to work on Monday night. Yea....
images (18).jpeg


Thats you.
 
Police recovered my son's motorcycle in rural Minnesota. They hadn't even swapped the plate!
We are still waiting to find out the condition of the machine. But considering that the individual was riding it at the time, means that it is drivable.
Then there is the insurance company to deal with. After all, they own it.
Needless to say, there is some excitement around here today.
 
100_1708.JPG
 
What's not to love about bark angels?
 
He is ok, he knows the african swallow with or without.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back