What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I started a new work schedule at work. I work an extra hour every day (except one day where I just work 8). I work 44 hours one week, and 36 the next. In doing so every other Friday is a day off. Tomorrow is my first Friday off.

Going to be able to get more house projects done now, like build my War Room. Also will get to work on my hobbies more, and when the kids are out of school use those 3 day wekends to do lil trips like camping and stuff. Can also schedule appointments for thise days and not waste vacation time.

Work-life Balance for the win!

I started a new work schedule at work. I work an extra hour every day (except one day where I just work 8). I work 44 hours one week, and 36 the next. In doing so every other Friday is a day off. Tomorrow is my first Friday off.

Going to be able to get more house projects done now, like build my War Room. Also will get to work on my hobbies more, and when the kids are out of school use those 3 day wekends to do lil trips like camping and stuff. Can also schedule appointments for thise days and not waste vacation time.

Work-life Balance for the win!
Maybe finally we can find some time to do that chat then ;)

I bought this today, a 1938 (that's right, 85 years old) acoustic guitar. Sound and plays like a dream and It's a piece of history at the same time. As I'm not a collector, this baby will be played until it falls apart. And it sounds fantastic and plays as smooth as my Les Paul.
0B615A4D-5BA9-4EDF-A377-F7C47B1D0DD2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back