It has been a bad week, fighting with the boss. After 7 years she released the money to pay for the fence that I started to replace 5 years ago. It was costing to much money at the time. That was before covid and the pickets were only 99 cents each. Now they are around $2. We got a crew to come in and finished it up in two days. Also had a bathroom remodeled. Bought everything over the past 5 years and a guy came in and put it all together. I wanted to do it but my wife would not give me the money to pay for the flooring. What a pain. All of my pay goes on the house note and her's has to cover everything else.
Been fighting all day. I work Saturday until 11:30 am and there is a 30 minutes drive home. I walked in the doo\r and get dragged to Hobby Lobby, what joy. I went over to the ever shrinking model section and found an Airfix Spitfire Mk Ia in a torn box for $2.50 USD. I broke in the box and the bag was sealed. Both the instruction and decals where there. I came home with a new kit. The clerk said they where discontinuing the kit and it was on clearance. The stock is getting rotated. About time, hope it is aircraft. There are 3 hobby lobbies within 30 minutes of the house and one next to where I work. I am looking for more discontinued kits. Now I just need to get dark green paint and look for markings. A happy end to a bad week. Wonder if I can find the Hurricane to go with it.