What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have always worked in a diverse industry. I have told everyone for decades that I could not be any whiter. Now it is official. My sister had her DNA tested.

England 43%
Scotland 34%
Ireland 14%
Wales 6 %
Sweden & Denmark 2%
Norway 1%

I had expected more Wales and French. But you know how those anglo and Saxon mixed. It just doesn't explain those dreams I keep having of Mongolian horsemen riding around.

I was always told I was part Native American Indian..............
Daughter had DNA done, not even a whisper of NAI?
Basically I am all Scot, Irish, English.................. :cheers:
I once had a chat with an NAI, he called me "Chief"!
A derogatory remark, because I may have One drop of NAI blood!

Last edited:
I have always worked in a diverse industry. I have told everyone for decades that I could not be any whiter. Now it is official. My sister had her DNA tested.

England 43%
Scotland 34%
Ireland 14%
Wales 6 %
Sweden & Denmark 2%
Norway 1%

I had expected more Wales and French. But you know how those anglo and Saxon mixed. It just doesn't explain those dreams I keep having of Mongolian horsemen riding around.

According to the Ald Allyance dispositions that remained active up to 1903, Scots and French could dispose of the dual nationality. So by law, part of your sister's Scottish ascendance may be French...

According to the Ald Allyance dispositions that remained active up to 1903, Scots and French could dispose of the dual nationality. So by law, part of your sister's Scottish ascendance may be French...
That would be my great grandmother on my mother's side, the Greys. They were an odd bunch. Her father was second generation irish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back